Friday, April 10, 2009

Short post

Just a short post for now but yesterday did not continue to be a good day. At work it was just crazy. I got chewed out from a co-worker because she was having a bad day and then it just got worse from there. The ER was swamped and two of the machines were down. Not a good time! I ended up staying late but left at 11. They could probably have used me longer but I was just too tired to stay any later and they were doing better. Was happy when I got home and got to spend time with my family. I did not stay up to late but the homemade shortcake that Ronnie had made was a nice snack before I went to bed. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day today! Now that you've got that out of the way, though, hopefully things will be on the brighter side for a while again!
    I'm glad you have a loving husband who is understanding-- and even bakes shortcake!
    Have a great birthday party for Isaac tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete