Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy at the LIgon House

Been a few days since I posted. A busy past few days here. Friday I had the day off to spend with my family and we got a lot of cleaning done around the house and were enjoying the beautiful weather that we were having. Later that day I gave the boys another shave even though they just had one a month ago because there hair is growing so fast. All was going well until it was Mason's turn. I forgot that when we did his hair last time that I had an attachment on. I ended up giving him a patch on the right side of his head. He was even sitting nice so I can not blame it on him. All my fault. Luckily hair will grow back and hopefully it will grow back fairly quickly!

Saturday I had to get up to go to work and be there by 6 am. I was disappointed that I had to work since Saturday was Isaac's 5th birthday and it was Easter weekend. It was a fairly busy day at work but I was happy to be home. When I got home Isaac was so proud to show me the gifts and cards that he had received in the mail for his birthday. He then showed me the cake that he picked out. It had two race cars on it. (The boys just love cars.) After that he asked me if I could make him pancakes. I did and was glad that he wanted something that I could make from scratch that did not take a lot of time as all the boys, including Ronnie, were hungry. After the pancake eating we got the kitchen ready to color some eggs. The boys were all excited and very helpful in getting the colors ready for the eggs. I will include some pictures of this at a later date. They all were doing really good until Mason decided he wanted to hold the glass with his egg in and then proceeded to spill the egg dye on the table, himself and the floor. After the mess was cleaned up we finished with the eggs and we were all proud of the wonderful job that the boys had done. The eggs looked so beautiful. We then got Isaac's cake ready and sang Happy Birthday to him. He was so excited. After the cake eating they all needed a bath and by the time they were done with that we were all tired and headed to bed.

Sunday morning brought a beautiful Easter day and a very busy day at work. When I was done with work I came home to my family and we got ready to eat over at my Pfeiffer grandparents apartment complex. We all got dressed up and we even took a family picture which I will post later too. We don't get to many of these as I am the one that is usually taking all the pictures. I really do love to take pictures. We then went over to enjoy an Easter meal and were very happy to see so many family members there. With everyone being busy with their own families now and work, etc. it is very hard to get so many people together. I just wish that I got so see my dad's side of the family more but we do not travel very often with work, the kids, and not a lot of money. When we do travel it is usually to Minnesota to see Ronnie's side of the family and that does not happen often enough either. Anyway, Easter was a wonderful day and we all came home stuffed and tired. The two older boys camped out in our living room and fell asleep to a movie as the rest of us went to bed.

This morning I am just trying to catch up on some laundry and spending some time with the boys. I have to get ready for work soon too. It is my third day straight of work and I have two more before I have a few days off to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my family. I work an evening tonight and early the next few days so not sure when I will get to blog again. Hope things go smoothly for the rest of the month as March was a stressful month and I would prefer not to have to repeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment