Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Morning at last!

Well, it is Friday at last. That is a great feeling. So far we do not have a lot planned but Isaac did have school this morning as a make up day. He was excited to go. I think he was even more excited that it is a beautiful morning out and he just found out that he has soccer practice tonight. He can not wait until his first game. I am excited for him to. These last five years have taught me a lot about myself and what I am capable of as well as what others are. I never knew that a child, or children, could bring so much out of a person. I get more excited for their accomplishments then I ever remember getting over mine. It is a joy to watch them learn new things and just grow up. Last fall when Isaac played soccer I was so very proud of how he got along with his teammates and his great sportsmanship. I was never athletic but it was amazing to see Isaac out there just having a good time. The toughest thing for me right now is that I want my children to grow up but at the same time it is hard to see them grow up and not be my little babies anymore. It's also hard because I know of all the dangers out there and I want to protect them as much as I can for as long as I can. I am sure this is how most parents feel and I will just do the best that I can.

I will post more later if I get a chance. Will have to see if we can get some pictures of Isaac at his practice. Also, not sure if I will be posting this weekend as tomorrow Ronnie and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. No big plans but just want to be able to spend the day together as a family.



1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary Ronnie and Tessa,
    We just finished watching the movie, FIREPROOF here and it was such a good reminder that marriage is worth the effort it takes to make it a good one. I'm thinking that you both would be blessed by it too so I hope that you get a chance to see it.
    I hope that you have a great day together!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete