Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday already!

Well, it is hard to believe that it is Monday already. My husband and I had a great anniversary on Saturday and want to thank everyone that remembered. My sister Kylie came in to watch the boys and they had a good time playing with their aunt. In fact, they did not want her to go. While she watched them Ronnie and I went out and had a nice, romantic dinner. We very seldom get out without the kids so it was very different just having the two of us and not have to worry about everyone sitting nice, or having to fill their drink, or take them to the bathroom or cut their food. I suppose I could have cut Ronnie's food for him but I figured that he could handle it himself. :)

Saturday did not bring too much excitement here but we did more laundry and just kind of spent the day together. Sunday we were a little busier as Ronnie had softball practice. The two older boys went with him and they all came home tired. We then all played in the backyard for awhile and Isaac was trying once again to master driving his bike w
ithout training wheels. He does pretty good but still falls down. Unfortunately he has inherited my patience, or should I say impatience, and wanted to give up right away. Ronnie got him coaxed into trying again and he seems to be getting the hang of it.

I have today off yet but have to work tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a good week at work. Wednesday I plan on going out with a couple of my friends just to catch up for an hour at 5:30. We all have kids and have to work early the next day but decided we needed to set aside some time so that we can strengthen our bond of friendship. Then this Saturday I will have to get up really early as I have to work at the health fair at Northern State University. Isaac also has his first soccer game that day but luckily it is not until one so I will be able to meet him and the rest of the family at the field. He is really excited about his first ga
me this year. I will have to include pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Kylie was able to watch your boys so that you and Ronnie could just have some special time together!
    How was work today? I hope it went well...
    Happy today~

    ReplyDelete