Thursday, April 9, 2009

Isaac's School Open House

Today started out as a pretty good day. All three boys got up nicely even though we were all tired. They did better then me! I worked evengings last night and am not used to this shift. They all ate their breakfast quickly and got ready to go. I dropped Avery and Mason off at daycare and they were excited, at least Avery was, because they were gonna be dying easter eggs. Isaac and I then got ready and went to May Overby Elementary School for his open house appointment at 8:30.

When we got there, on time by the way, Isaac was so excited to go into the school. He proudly told them his whole name when they asked him who he was and got a sticker with his name on it. The session was very informative. Just hard for me to believe that Isaac will be old enough to start kindergarten in August. When it was time to go Isaac told us he had a good time and had made some friends. He also liked the fact that they got a little bag of goldfish to snack on and a fish magnet that they can hang on the fridge at home. I then dropped him off at Headstart and headed home to wait for him to come home so that I could take him to daycare and then go to work myself.
Hope that work goes as well for me today as it did last night. I was not too busy but was very happy when ten o'clock rolled around and I got to go home. At least I have tomorrow off but then I have a long stretch to work. Unfortunately I have to work on Isaac's birthday. I guess that is where I was five years ago but at least this time I am making money and should not be in nearly as much pain. We are not sure exactly what we are going to do for his birthday but will have to figure it out fairly quickly.

That is all for today. Hopefully my next post might be a little more interesting. Will have to post some pictures soon of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment