Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Blog Post Ever!

Hello to anybody who decides to read this. I have never blogged before but thought that I would give it a try as a way to express my feelings and share the goings on of my life and that of my family. This first blog will not be too long and hopefully as I get the hang of this they will get better.

Just a little about my family. My husband's name is Ronnie and we will be celebrating our wedding anniversay next Saturday, the 18th of April. Not sure what we are gonna do yet but it does not matter as long as we are together. Our oldest son's name is Isaac Luther and he will be celebrating his 5th birthday this Saturday, April 11th. Unfortunately I work but we plan to take him out for a special birthday dinner. Our second son's name is Avery Lucas and he is 3 years old. His birthday is November 19th. Our youngest son's name is Mason Lavell and he is almost 20 months old. His birthday is August 13th.

Things will be getting busy at our house once again as Isaac starts soccer again and had his first meeting last night. He will be playing on the team named "Giraffes" and he is very excited for his first practice and upcoming games. Also, Isaac has a school meeting tomorrow as he will be starting kindergarten next year. He is very excited but will not be too happy next week when I take him in to get his kindergarten shots! Right now he is in preschool and Avery will be starting preschool in the fall when Isaac starts kindergarten. That will just leave me and Mason home by ourselves on the mornings I do not work. Not sure how that is going to go, it will be too quiet. Ronnie will be starting his mens softball league games soon and I am yet undecided if I am going to play in co-ed softball this fall again. More on that later.

Anyway, I better get going. Have to start getting the two younger ones ready to go to daycare and get myself ready for work as I work evenings again tonight. If anyone reading this has anything they want to know about me just ask and I will try to respond.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tessa,
    I am sooooooooo happy for you to have taken this step! It reallly is wonderful to be able to express yourself with no concern of being graded. :) We're all just friends sharing our lives with each other and it's nice only having to say everything once. It's awesome to have one's very own blog. I hope that you enjoy it for years to come!!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete