Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March is almost over!

It is so hard to believe that there is only one more day of March left. I am just not very excited about all the snow and water everywhere. The sump pump has already been running quite a bit already.

Today work was really busy. I was kind of hoping for a nice day like yesterday. We haven't had too many of those. There is still a lot of influenza going around. Luckiky all three boys already had influenza B this year and none of them got real bad. Mason was probably the worst but they are all doing ok now. Somehow Ronnie and I managed not to get it. Ronnie did manage to get strep throat last week. He is usually never sick.

Other then that Isaac had school today and Avery and Mason had daycare as Ronnie and I both worked. Just getting them ready for bed and I'm sure I will be in my bed soon too. Five o'clock in the morning comes too quickly some mornings. Glad that tomorrow is my last day this week.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment