Monday, March 28, 2011

Been a long time

It has been a long time since I have blogged. I aplogize. We no longer have cable and internet. Have turned it off to save money and to keep the kids from watching tv all the time.

The school year is almost over. Isaac had great reports from his teacher at conferences and will be moving to the second grade. Avery has gotten all his school shots and is already registered. He will be starting in the fall. I will then just have Mason who will start the next year. Not sure where all the time has gone.

Since I have blogged last Isaac and Avery have participated in youth wrestling. Both boys had a great season. They both made it to regionals. Isaac did not place but had a very tough division to wrestle in. Avery wreslted very well and placed 4th. He missed making state by one place. Next year should be a good year. All three boys will probably be wrestling. My father seemed to enjoy watching the boys wrestle and was fortunate enough to watch them wrestle at regions since it was in Aberdeen. Next year state will be in Aberdeen so I hope the boys make it that far.

Ronnie and I have both been working a lot of hours. Ronnie is an assistan manager at Max & Erma's and puts in a lot of hours. Usually 50 plus. I have been working a lot as we have two people out with injuries. I could probably work everyday if I wanted to.

Ronnie and I will be going up to Rochester next week as the two older boys have appointments with a pediatric oncologist. Hopefully everything goes well and we have good weather for traveling. We also would like to take a mini vacation for our anniversary but will have to wait and see.

In May the boys have their concerts at school and daycare so that should be fun. They so like to sing. I will try to post more later to catch everyone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment