Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Monday

Today is a beautiful day outside. I am so glad that I once again have Monday off. Starting in June though I will have to go back to working Monday's as Avery will be out of speech for the summer. He does enjoy going but I think he will be happy in the fall when he gets to start Headstart and go to school like Isaac did.

After Avery came home from speech today I took him and Mason to the doctor as they have had a runny noses and cough for over two weeks already. With all of Avery's health issues like his asthma, eczema and allergies I hate to wait to long to take him in. He had been hospitalized in Feb. for pneumonia. He had viral pneumonia which he was getting over and then caught bacterial pneumonia which made him really sick and he ended up in the hospital for three days. Today the doctor said that both of the boys' lungs sound good and that it is their allergies that is causing all the drainage and coughing. I was glad to hear that. While we were there Avery had his blood drawn to test for lead as this is a requirement before he can go to school. He did so good. He laid still and did not even cry when he had his blood drawn. I was so proud of him.

Yesterday I was very proud of my family too. Since I had to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday I did not get to spend too much time with them. At work yesterday they all called me and wished me Happy Mother's Day as I had to be at work by 6 am and they were still sleeping then. After I got off of work they showed me the picture they had posed for. It was beautiful. Ronnie had gotten the three boys all dressed up and took their picture and then wrote Happy Mother's Day over it and printed it out. I was then able to take a nap with Mason for a little while as I was exhausted from work and when I woke up Ronnie had made supper. It is great to have such a wonderful husband and kids. I do not know what I would do without Ronnie as he helps so much in more ways then he even realizes.

Tonight, Ronnie has football practice at the park at 7 and we are going to walk there. The kids will be able to play on the equipment there with the other children while the men practice. Then tomorrow Isaac has another soccer game. He had one Saturday but I missed it since I was working. Ronnie was able to take him and his brothers so that was nice.

Right now though the boys are getting ready to take their afternoon nap so that they do not get too exhausted and run down. I think I might try to join them as there is a load of laundry that I just put in the dryer and one in the washer so there is actually no laundry to put away at the moment. I do so enjoy taking an afternoon nap with the boys, even if Isaac says that he hates to take naps. Will try to write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a special Mother's Day!
    I hope your boys are over their allergy reactions soon too...

    ReplyDelete