Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Day Off

I do so enjoy my days off during the middle of the week. I occasionally get more then one but that is only when I work the weekend. But, I enjoy my weekend off even more because then Ronnie is able to spend time with the boys and myself. And I guess I can not say that it is a totally free day off as I already have swept and mopped the floors and done a few loads of laundry.

Right now Avery and Mason are playing with their blocks and building towers. They do love to do this and have gotten a lot better at playing together. They don't fight nearly as much as they used too. Isaac is at school and his teacher comes today at one for an end of the year review to let us know how Isaac has been doing. His last day of Headstart is the 21st of May. Avery's last speech session is May 18th and then they will both have no school and be on summer break. Isaac was a little disappointed when we told him that he will not be going to school for now. He can't wait until September though when he gets to start kindergarten.

Last night he had a soccer game and he did really well. He went after the ball and had a great time. It was really windy but that did not seem to bother any of the kids. Luckily his game was over before the thunderstorm decided to roll in. He only has a few soccer games left too before the spring season is over. He will then have to wait until fall to play again. Ronnie and I might try to get Isaac and Avery in swimming lessons this summer. We just have to check out what days they are on and if we are able to work it out with our schedules.

Other then that do not have any big plans for right now. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment