Friday, April 8, 2011

Snakes

Tonights blog won't be very long. Not a whole lot going on here except for both Ronnie and I working lots of hours. Only gonna get worse since we had a lady quit yesterday so the next few weeks I will be working a lot.

However, we did manage to go to the circus on Wednesday night and the boys really enjoyed it as did I. My favorite part was the tigers. They are such beautiful animals.

Also around here we have a lot of snakes. I am terrified of them. We caught a couple that Ronnie took to release out of town. We have a den of them in the backyard. I am not too crazy about this. I'm hoping they decide to move away. Unlikely but one can always hope.

Getting ready for bed now as I work early once again tomorrow. Worked over 12 hours yesterday and work ten today starting at 5 am. Will be happy when I get a day off. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment