Monday, September 28, 2009

End of September

I can not believe that there are only a few more days left to September. I just do not know where all the time has gone. In fact, today is Isaac's last soccer game and it seems like he just started. Tonight Ronnie also has his last softball game and next week he has his last flag football game. It will be different not having to remember who has a game and what time it is. I will have a little break until the spring anyway. Then it should be fun as Avery will be old enough to play soccer if he wants to. Now the only thing I have to remember is that starting next week every Monday and Wednesday at 6 Isaac has an archery class that he is participating in. He really wants to do this so it will be interesting to see how he does. Hopefully he has much better aim then his mom!

October should be a fun month around here. I love the fall. The colors of the leaves and the cool weather are what I like about this time of year. We would like to take the boys to the pumpkin patch here again this year but I have to find out when they have it. The second weekend of October is Gypsy Day's here so the boys will enjoy going to the parade. I also enjoy this but my favorite parts are the marching bands. That weekend Ronnie's mother is coming up from Denver so that will be really nice. I don't think she will be here in time for the parade though as she is coming up that Saturday and then leaving on Tuesday. We will have to see when her flight plan is finalized.

Not much going on today. Just trying to catch up on some laundry and then I am going to give the younger two a haircut. Write more later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tessa!
    Thanks for taking the time to update us on things in your part of the world. :)
    Have a happy Fall~
    Cora

    ReplyDelete