Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Been A Long Time

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Since the last time I have blogged my husband Ronnie has turned 30. His mom came up the week of his birthday and got to spend some time with the boys. Then on Saturday, May 30th, the day after Ronnie's birthday, I threw a surprise party for him. He was totally surprised which I was happy about. I had been planning it for about 2 months and was sure that if I didn't blow it someone else might. It is hard to keep a secret from my husband. Anway, everyone had a great time and Ronnie enjoyed himself so it was worth the stress I had in planning it.

June has come and has almost gone. I had been having some problems getting onto the site to blog and then when I finally fixed it we had a big storm here and the cable and internet was out for almost a week. I have been working a lot just like Ronnie has and the boys just do not seem to quit growing. They are getting so tall already! On August 24th it is hard to believe that Isaac will be starting school. It seems like he was just a baby. And speaking of babies, my littlest one Mason will be 2 years old on the 13th of August.

I will try to write more later. Am tired as it has been a very busy week already, following a busy week last week. Five in the morning to be at work just seemed a lot earlier today then normal. Glad I have tomorrow off but will be busy as Avery and Mason have an appointment with the pulmonologist tomorrow. Isaac is at a softball game watching his dad play and the other two are getting ready to head to bed. Will try to post some pictures as I just gave them all haircuts on Sunday. Hope to keep up better with the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to write and update us on what's been happening in your neck of the woods. :) I agree, little people do grow up SO fast!!!

    Looking forward to seeing those pictures when you have time to post them....

    ReplyDelete