Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Beautiful Wednesday

Once again it has been awhile since I wrote. Tuesday was a very busy day at work. When I got home I saw that Ronnie had put the training wheels on the big bike for Avery when he had gotten off of work. Since it was such a beautiful day and Avery wanted to drive his "new" bike we decided to go for a walk. The two older boys drove their bikes and Mason got a ride in the stroller. We went really far, farther then we have gone before on a walk and at quite a brisk pace too. Needless to say, that night they were all tired and slept very well.

Yesterday after I got off of work I had to get things ready for last night. I picked the kids up from daycare and as I was getting them ready some lady backed into the car. I was upset but at least it still rand. Isaac then had soccer practice at 6. I dropped him off then picked up Ronnie from work. I then dropped Ronnie off at home and he got ready for his softball games. I then went and picked up Isaac. We got home and I fed the kids and then we went over to Ronnie's games.

Today I have off of work because I work the weekend. I hope it is a nice weekend as the last few have been really bad. Now, I am getting the boys ready as Isaac has a game at 7 tonight. I have not decided if only myself or just Ronnie is going to go or if we are going to all go. Sometimes the younger two do not like to sit that long at the game.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it wasn't the new vehicle you had said earlier that you were looking at? That would be REALLY frustrating!

    Have a good weekend this time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we were not able to get a new vehicle at this time. It would have been very frustrating then. I was just happy that we are all safe and that it was not one of the kids that she hit.

    ReplyDelete