Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday already!

Well, I can not believe that it is Thursday already but I am very happy that it is. I did not get a chance to blog yesterday but that is because I had to work at 5 am and it was a busy day. It was crazy at work and I was so happy when it was quiting time. I was hoping that the weather was gonna be nice as I was planning on taking the kids to the park. Unfortunately it was raining so when we got the boys they had to play inside while I made supper and there was no park. We all went to bed kind of early after watching a movie together as Ronnie and I were very tired from working and Isaac had school today.

Today brought dreary weather again. It is so hard to get motivated when the weather is like this but I did get some more laundry done. It does seem like no matter how much laundry I do that the pile never gets any smaller. Not sure how that happens. After Isaac got back from school they had lunch and then we got ready to go to his doctor's appointment. He was pretty excited to go until the moment of truth arrived and he had to get his
shots. He ended up getting four of them, one in each arm and leg. He cried a little but he sat very still and I was very, very proud of him. Now my problem is I have no idea what I want to make for supper. I had better decide soon as I already have some hungry boys here and will be having a hungry husband arriving home in a couple hours.

I did send out an e-mail today of pictures that we took at Easter and of Isaac's birthday. I do love to take pictures and enjoy looking at pictures as well. I am just excited that I know how to transfer them from the camera to the computer without messing anything up! I am not very computer literate. I will try to post a picture of my fa
mily here but if it does not work I am sorry. Will try to write more later, if not tonight tomorrow for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Laundry is a never ending job around here too, Tessa! You just think you got caught up and then another day goes by and there's 2 more loads that need doing. But, that's part of life!
    I wish we had supper ideas too... We ate a late lunch though, so people shouldn't be too starving.
    Your family picture is very nice!!! Your boys sure are growing taller and taller. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cora. It is so hard to get a good picture with everyone in it and no one looking away or blinking or something. The boys sure are getting taller. I know they do not get that from me. Soon they will probably be taller then I am but hopefully not too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great family picture, Tessa. What an awesome looking bunch! I remember those days of hoping that everyone would smile nice. Time goes by so fast, so enjoy them while they're little and wiggly. Anyway, it looks like it will be a few years until they're taller than you.
    Love always,
    Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete